Hair transplant procedure for eyebrows has gained popularity in recent years, something that Dr.Gawri and his crew come across daily. Even though there numerous types of medical conditions leading to loss of eyebrow, like hypothyroidism which is a minor thyroid problem, the common reason leading to eyebrow loss may be overplucking. Hair from the eyebrows that are frequently plucked can lose their roots and can be permanently gone. This is where surgical hair transplantation can help you. This is usually an easy process to carry out, but it demands immense creative skill from the lead surgeon and undivided sensitivity to detail from his team.
Doctor implore their pupils to save eyebrow hair transplantation as the final procedure they master because it demands pure artistry and technical knowledge to accomplish best results. Even a little lack of skill will lead to poor results that can be challenging to correct.
The procedure requires not only precise skill in eyebrow transplants to create the desired length, shape, and density but also a hawk eye to the flow of hair in each eyebrow so that it appears to be indistinctly natural. However, there is a drawback one should be mindful of is that transplanted hairs in the eyebrows need to be trimmed regularly since hairs from the scalp hold their ability of growth. You are given a distinct pair of trimmers that make it easy and less time consuming to trim your eyebrows on the go.
The lack of eyebrows can disfigure the face and can make it hard to recognize one’s identity since they are few of the landmarks of facial features that help to identify a human face. Creatively replacing eyebrows that are uniquely tailored to a patient’s desires and natural facial features can be very fulfilling for surgeons and patients alike. As a good hairline restores one’s unnatural frame of the face, a natural eyebrow with an artistic touch can restore the beauty of one’s eyes by adequately framing the eye.
An unusual eyebrow can be abnormal for the human face, and many women try to hide this imperfection in eyebrow by the help of permanent make-up. Regrettably, using make-up rarely looks natural because it provides monotonous skin tones and uneven coverage. Dr.Gawri’s have many patients that come to him requesting their eyebrows to be transplanted rather than using permanent make-up in hopes to have more natural looking eyebrows.
Eyebrow hair transplant dedicated to females – Female eyebrows are very different from that of males in both shape and length. There is usually more distinct arch, and the eyebrow is generally positioned higher in case of female than in the male ones. In addition to these general characteristics, female eyebrows are unique and distinct for every woman.
By observing models, one can notice that eyebrow have extremely varied shapes and still provide a more feminine and beautiful face. A discussion on how to provide patients with the perfect eyebrow is a matter of creative study and open talk with a respective patient. An aesthetically transplanted eyebrow should not only correct the eye frame but also do so in a gentle way. This is to restore the femininity of the face that may once be lost entirely. A woman may feel more beautiful and feminine after eyebrow hair transplant in Ludhiana.
Eyebrow hair transplant directed to males– Men very much recognize the value of eyebrows to improve their masculinity. Eyebrows in men are usually lower, denser, flatter, and longer than the women. These distinct masculine properties may vary in each man based on ethnicity, and unique facial structures. Eyebrows following the general masculine guidelines and specific to that individual can result in a significant enhancement in one’s masculine features and appeal. Since most of the attention is usually centered at one’s eyes, the impact on a viewer can be subtle yet profound.
1. Ideal candidate
• Men and women who have low hair density in eyebrow or thin eyebrow from birth.
• Men and women with any scar or cut that resulted in their eyebrows to fall.
• Women (or men) who have frequently plucked their eyebrows or have lost their eyebrows, due to thyroid problems which are now under control.
• Women who have eyebrows cured with make-up but prefer having eyebrows look more natural to disguise the permanent make-up.
2. What to do
• Make time for your treatment and plan to leave one week for recovery during which time you are functional but may not be presentable due to visible and swelling around the eyes.
• If you live out of town, you will be asked to arrive the day before the procedure and will be only allowed to travel the day after staying for two entire nights. However, if you are not able to stay in town within the two weeks after the procedure, you will need an expert to remove your stitches. Dr.Gawri has many colleagues around the world who may be able to help lift your sutures.
3. What to expect
• You may have inflammation around the eyes that may last a week. Due to the natural healing process and tiny scabs around the new hairs, your eyebrows may look darker for the first week. Do not be anxious by the observation.
• You may wear a hat and sunglasses just after the treatment, and you can wash your hair and eyebrows a day after the procedure. You are allowed to travel the next day.
• You will be required to trim your eyebrow hairs every week. Hair growth cycle for eyebrow is around two to three months, while that of scalp hairs is 3 to 5 years. Since scalp hairs are used to transplant lost eyebrows, hairs will need to be shaped about weekly.
• You will be asked to wear an ACE wrap at night after the first week regularly for the next two weeks at night. This is to train the transplanted hairs to grow flat. Do not wrap it tightly, just enough to gently pressure the transplanted hairs downward.
I lost majority of my hair at young age. I often used to lack confidence as the bald scalp made me look older than my actual age. I wanted to seek a solution to the problem. One day when I was browsing through the options of hair transplant available in Punjab, I came across Kyra Clinic....
I am 47 year old male from Canada. I never thought about Hair Transplant procedure in Canada due to high cost involved. I came to know about Kyra Clinic from my friends in Canada who had successfull hair transplant from Dr. Gawri.