In order to prepare for the procedure and seek maximum advantage from the overall technique, every FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT patient should adhere to instructions provided.
Some of the preoperative instructions provided to our FUE hair transplant patients include:
- On the day of scheduled surgery, patient should take a shower and wash the hair with regular shampoo thoroughly. Use of any type of hair spray or lotions should be avoided.
- Take a healthy breakfast in the morning of the surgery.
- For smokers, it is imperative to stop smoking a day before the surgery.
- Cessation of alcohol consumption at least 2 days before the surgery.
- Avoid wearing clothing that requires pulling over head for removal. A comfortable shirt with front buttons is recommended.
Following medications need to be taken:
- Tablet Augmentin (Antibiotic) - 3 times a day, for 4 days
- Tablet Combiflam (Pain Reliever) - 3 times a day, for 4 days
The medications are administered to reduce the discomfort that comes associated with swelling and pain after the procedure.
Blood Analysis is required for:
1)CBC (Complete Blood Counts)
2)BT, CT or PTI/INR
3) Viral Markers - Hepatitis B, hepatitis C, and HIV testing.
The patient should have received the results of requested tests at least two days prior to the surgery. The patients can choose to email the copy of the results to the clinic with final copy to be presented at the day of the surgery.
Request to the patients
The hair transplantation patients are requested to inform us about the intake of their regular medications if any. If they consume any kind of multivitamins, supplements for vitamin B or E, they will be required to stop these at least two weeks before and after the procedure. This is because their intake may interfere with their healing phase and bleeding as well. The patients should also stop using minoxidil two weeks prior to the surgery. Any type of anti-depressants, anti-coagulants, or beta blockers need to be stopped. Intake of aspirin, herbal supplements, or anti-inflammatories should also be stopped a week prior to the procedure.
- FUE Hair Transplant
- PRP Treatment
- Direct Hair Transplant (DHT)
- Fat Grafting
- Breast Corrections
- Ultrasonic/VASER Liposuction
- 3D Body Contouring
- US-FDA approved
My hair transplant surgery was very successful at Kyra Clinic and now my hair look amazing. I can sport the short hairstyle without any trouble and I can color my new hair as well. Sincere thanks to Dr. Gawri.